Fractal Audio latest Tweet ... 3.0 Right Around the Corner........

Wait 'til you hear it... I finally solved the riddle of "knock'". You know that sound like someone is hitting the cabinet with a hammer when you first hit a power cord or when you stop it abruptly?

Tease!

Can't wait for this!

Has anyone considered the possibility that Firmware 3.0 is not new code for the Axe-FX II, but instead a new "Retro-Style" hamburger that harks back to the mid '90s by including ingredients from the famous "Arch Deluxe" introduced at that time by McDonalds?

mcdonald-s-arch-deluxe-is-shown-may-9-the-burger-features.jpg

Nah, I have a feeling this update will be a lot meatier than a McDonald's hamburger. ;)

Has anyone considered the possibility that Firmware 3.0 is not new code for the Axe-FX II, but instead a new "Retro-Style" hamburger that harks back to the mid '90s by including ingredients from the famous "Arch Deluxe" introduced at that time by McDonalds?

mcdonald-s-arch-deluxe-is-shown-may-9-the-burger-features.jpg

Yeah, but it's called the "Knock"wurst 3.0 with aged Texas Cheddar served on a Princeton seeded Trainwreck bun.

Compared to other modellers I've tried, I thought the Ultra and II did the best at 8th note palm muted chord chunking.

For me, the Pod just cannot get that sound (the chunk-a-chunk-a sound like a real amp) no matter what.

Can't wait to hear the improvement in that in the new firmware!

Richard

Cliff, i want to create some patches but it doesn't make sense until 3.0 arrives

Help a brother out!!!

Last edited:
Wait 'til you hear it... I finally solved the riddle of "knock'". You know that sound like someone is hitting the cabinet with a hammer when you first hit a power cord or when you stop it abruptly?
this comment alone makes me weep for 2700 dollars... :lol

What other modeler can claim being compared to a beloved hamburger? But still, if another modeler were to achieve food-replication capabilities, would it be able to replicate that just-off-the-grill flavor and texture? I think not! But Fractal would get the exact experience down. In fact, whereas McDonald's on commercials is nothing like it is in real life, Fractal would ACTUALLY achieve the "special orders don't upset us" thing. Especially that part. Espionage of ingredients is one thing, but the soul of a company is earned.

Back
Top Bottom