Fractal Audio FM3 | TOP 35 FACTORY PRESETS

Great playing, Frank :)
Is that little display in the background showing the current number of subscribers of your YouTube-channel?
If so I guess the number has increased since you uploaded your video about the FM 3 :cool::D

Now I know the possibilites of the FM 3 when it comes to heavily effected presets but it would also be great if you shoot another video with a focus on the ARES ampmodels especially low and midgain :)
At the end of your video there is a real impressive part when you dial down the guitars volume knob of a heavy gain amp preset (I think it is the Friedman preset) and the sound cleans up so well :)
I would like to see and hear more of that and how the models react to picking dynamics.
And please show the Morgan AC 20 preset (I first thought that it is a Vox AC 20 preset but it is Morgan and Vox never did a AC 20 model :D:rolleyes:)
as it was the most impressive preset in Kevens video.
Greets from Germany to Germany ;)

Is that little display in the background showing the current number of subscribers of your YouTube-channel?
If so I guess the number has increased since you uploaded your video about the FM 3 :cool::D

Now I know the possibilites of the FM 3 when it comes to heavily effected presets but it would also be great if you shoot another video with a focus on the ARES ampmodels especially low and midgain :)
At the end of your video there is a real impressive part when you dial down the guitars volume knob of a heavy gain amp preset (I think it is the Friedman preset) and the sound cleans up so well :)
I would like to see and hear more of that and how the models react to picking dynamics.
And please show the Morgan AC 20 preset (I first thought that it is a Vox AC 20 preset but it is Morgan and Vox never did a AC 20 model :D:rolleyes:)

Thanks a lot bro!
I have the FM3 unfortunately only for a few days for demo purposes. I would like to make more videos - especially with my own patches!

The part at the end of the video is again (like in the beginning) Preset #023 Friedmann and #361 Crystal Scions as a Synth Pad.
Every distorted sound clean up so well - it's terrific and so much fun to play :)

I will try to make some more videos - maybe with the Morgan AC-20.

Cheers, Frank :)

Thanks a lot bro!
I have the FM3 unfortunately only for a few days for demo purposes. I would like to make more videos - especially with my own patches!

The part at the end of the video is again (like in the beginning) Preset #023 Friedmann and #361 Crystal Scions as a Synth Pad.
Every distorted sound clean up so well - it's terrific and so much fun to play :)

I will try to make some more videos - maybe with the Morgan AC-20.

Cheers, Frank :)

Ok, thank you :)
It is like a love/hate relationship to watch all the upcoming videos and posted photos of the first FM 3 rigs WITHOUT having one for myself :D
But again....I have to be patient :D

Reactions: FSM
Some of those tones I would have passed on just because they have so much going on but the OP was able to do some very cool things with them. I will have to keep more of an open mind I guess. Great video!

Hey guys, I did a video on the amazing FM3.
In this video I show you the TOP 35 Factory Presets of the amazing Fractal Audio FM3!
This new floor modeler puts Fractal's famous sounds right at your feet!
I really love it so far.
In the next video I'll compare the FM3 with the Axe-Fx3 and maybe the AX8 as well.
If you have any requests, please leave your comment.
Cheers, Frank

Thanks for the video Frank! Some of those sounds were jaw-dropping!

can anyone who already has the FM3 post a pdf of the preset list ???

just curious how different it is than the AX3 I had
Here's a screen shot:

Attachments

• FM3-p1.png
    FM3-p1.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • FM3-p2.png
    FM3-p2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
  • FM3-p3.png
    FM3-p3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 22

I'll do a lot more videos for sure. Next vid will compare the raw amp tones of FM3 and AX8. Cheers Frank :)

No offense meant to any of the other great FM3 videos posted by others, but this video has made the decision for me to remain patient and wait for my invite to purchase the FM3...

Back
Top Bottom