Fractal Audio Demo Day at Nice Rack Canada

Saturday December 5th, The Great Canadian Stompbox Show welcomes Fractal Audio & Wizard Amplification to the Nice Rack Canada showroom for a day of user interaction with Fractal & Wizard products.

This is a great opportunity for Musicians, Producers, Engineers & Technician to have a "hands on" listening experience with the Axe FX II Modeling Platform with MFC101 MIDI Controller and the FX8 Effects Pedalboard System with Wizard Amplification.

The FX8 System will be paired with 50 Watt Wizard MTL Amplifiers in a Stereo 4x12 Celestion loaded Cabinet.
If you haven’t heard the sheer power & incredibly dynamic response of a Wizard Amplifier this event is a great opportunity to feel the majestic tone in these amps & cabinets.

Combined with the Sonic Clarity & Infinitely Reconfigurable Effects Processing of the FX8, this rig could literally be the ultimate combination of Analog & Digital technology for guitar.

Experienced users will enjoy the opportunity to hear an Axe FX like never before, Monitoring will be full range Meyer Sound MJF212's, guitar cabinet referencing will be through a Matrix GT1000 Power Amp into 2x 1x12” Wizard Cabinets.

The uninitiated can have hands on guided tours with a product expert to help unlock the infinite power of the Fractal Audio platforms.

Bring your guitar or bass and come visit us this Saturday, December 5th for a premium hands on listening experience like you’ve never had before.

Free admission to the public. 11AM to 6PM
Nice Rack Canada
388 Carlaw Avenue
Suite 106D
Toronto, Ontario
M4M 2T4

FractalWizard1.jpg

FractalWizard2.jpg

This is the FX8 Demo Station we've put together for this Saturday's Fractal Audio & Wizard Amplification Demo Day.

To say that this rig seriously rocks is vast understatement. Come hear it for yourself!

Last edited:
Axe_FX_Wizard_Matrix_MFC101_Meyer.jpg

Axe_FX_Wizard_Matrix_MFC101.jpg

Come play with me! Appearing at the Fractal Audio & Wizard Amplification Demo Day At Nice Rack Canada - Saturday December 5 - 11AM to 6PM - Free Admission.

Nice Rack Canada put together this Stereo Wet & Dry showcase rig for the Fractal Audio Axe FX II running Quantum firmware.

We've brought in a pair of Meyer Sound MJF212A Full Range Powered Monitors for Complete Amp, Cabinet & Microphone Models.

We've also programmed a "Pre-Cabinet" Split point into some presets to route the Amp Models only into a Matrix Amplification GT1000FX Power Amp into 2x 1x12" Wizard Amplification Cabinets.

Controlling this trainload of tone is the Fractal Audio MFC101 & EV-1 Expression Pedal with 2x Nice Rack Canada External Switch Boxes.

Our friends at Sukh KickTags put together a sharp looking set of glow in the dark magnetic labels for the control surfaces.

You really want to put some of this sonic joy into your Saturday...

Last edited:
Hey Mike... I met you at the Burlington guitar show and we were chatting Fractal for a bit ....I looked up those Meyer monitors and they look amazing but they didn't have a price ....What's a ballpark figure on 2 of them....G

What's a ballpark figure on 2 of them

I found used ones for sale @ $4,800 USD each online...they are up there.

Too bad I can't attend this; some nice amplification gear onhand that I've never heard with the AFX. Would have been fun to hang and check things out...have fun...

Back
Top Bottom