Fractal Audio COVID-19 Response

Glad to hear you are putting the health of your employees absolutely first. Hope everybody at Fractal stays safe. Thanks and greetings to all staff members there.

Great decisions, which I knew you would be doing. Keep up the good, smart work. I have wiped down packages I received and hope others are doing that to packages they received from me, I'll do the same to the FM3 when it arrives.
All, stay safe and healthy.

Due to the rapidly evolving situation we have instituted the following precautions:
1. All packages arriving at Fractal Audio shall be placed in a two-day quarantine and the packaging sprayed with disinfectant.
2. Any employees who can work at home are working at home.

Because of those precautions service and support may suffer. Products sent for repair will naturally be delayed in the processing of the repair. Support staff may not be immediately available to answer inquiries.

The package quarantine also extends to any packages received from abroad and from our vendors. This may lead to delays in order fulfillment and processing of the FM-3 waiting list.

Thank you for your understanding during this difficult period.
Hey mate,
I'm just wondering how long it would be before I could purchase the Axe Fx3 here in Australia. It's golden to see you guy's taking these precautions and I understand that it'll be sometime, just wanting to touch base on how things are travelling with production and how long to expect?.

Good decision. We are countering wave 2 as we speak here in Belgium. Stay safe, wear masks and keep social distance! No gigs for near future. Enjoying fractal@home here 😀

Back
Top Bottom