Fractal Audio Cab Pack: ML LEGENDS IS OUT NOW!

Well... after som hours playing with ˜ML Legends All SM57 Mix˜, I feel free to say that it's become my favorite IR ever! Very balanced! Sounds amazing! Thanks!!!

Well I picked it up today! Won't get a chance to play it for a couple days (we had a baby yesterday and have family in town), but will get to spend some time this weekend :)

I'm a huge Greenback fan. I really liked the Zilla pack. Didn't get along as well with the USA Combos or Brit Sampler, but I think this one will be much more my style.

Well I picked it up today! Won't get a chance to play it for a couple days (we had a baby yesterday and have family in town), but will get to spend some time this weekend :)

I'm a huge Greenback fan. I really liked the Zilla pack. Didn't get along as well with the USA Combos or Brit Sampler, but I think this one will be much more my style.
First of all congratulations! :) I became a dad quite recently as well.

This pack is designed more like the Zilla pack. The speakers are 50 years older though. :D

Spent a bit of time just comparing the mix files against the zilla pack and both ownhammer gnr and Friedman. Legends compares quite favorably. Easily in the same ballpark for quality. Obviously different tonality. But it's more subtle. Compared to the zilla pack the legends is noticably more low end, not overly so, more like zilla is missing it. Excited to keep working with these files.

Overall the ML Legends pack is the fullest sounding pack yet. :) The speakers were hand picked from around 13 pre-Rolas.

Morgan Thomaso of Visenya just posted a clip that shows my point of "even though the speakers and cab are 50 years old they are NOT VINTAGE SOUNGING". I think you'll find this interesting. :)

Back
Top Bottom