Fractal Audio Black Friday Deal

A to the T

Experienced
4 more hours to go....
Should I sit here and wait for an Axe FX II Door Crasher to spawn or go in the hot tub and enjoy a few beers........ :lol :roll

He was probably going to go in on Friday until we told him to take the weekend off.

:( no deal for Canadians..... Same price at $2199 and same $95 for shipping...... :(

Well unless I'm mistaken, the Axe-Fx II Mk II is $2250 normal price, so you're getting the sale price of $50 off right now. I believe once the sale ends, the price will return to $2249 for the new version of the Axe-II. :)

Well unless I'm mistaken, the Axe-Fx II Mk II is $2250 normal price, so you're getting the sale price of $50 off right now. I believe once the sale ends, the price will return to $2249 for the new version of the Axe-II. :)

Slightly mistaken. It was always $2199. Then when Mark II came out they up'd it to $2249 then a month or so ago they brought it back down to $2199. Then today they offered free shipping to Continental USA.

Bottom line is, tax and shipping all in is $2600 for me. I just can't afford it yet. Hopefully someday it will come down in price or maybe Line6 will come up with an affordable competative product of similar quality.....? Who knows. Or, maybe I'll win the lottery and none of this will matter :)

Back
Top Bottom