Fractal Audio Axe FX II Logic Pro Icons

SynFactory

Inspired
Since this waiting for the Axe FX II is killing me, I've decided to made these Logic Icons. These are 300x300 pixels PNG files, that works for sure in Logic 9 (I don't know if Logic 8 accept these dimensions).
To include these icons you have to:

1) Download the folder from dropbox
2) Right click your Logic Icon in the Applications folder
3) Click Show Package Contents ----> Contents ----> Resources ----> Images -----> Icons
4) Copy the PNG files in that folder. You have to rename the files and give them a number. You can still have the name to remember what Amp Icon is, but you don't have to leave spaces

Examples

38DiezelVh4
39MesaDual
etc.

Feel free to use and post these where you want, as long as you link back this thread.

Download the full pack here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31839877/Axe Fx II Logic 9 Icons.zip

I've also made some other Icons for Logic Pro 9, not strictly related to the Axe FX, but anyway, you can download them here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31839877/SynFactory Logic 9 Icons.zip

You can have a preview of those in post #41 & #42

P.s. there are some amps left, but I didn't know what picture to put...they are the Modded Ones like "Brown" and "JCM800 modded" plus all the various variations

Last edited:
These are really cool! A couple of comments on the Fenders... the Vibroverb should be in brown tolex:
Vibroverb_BRN_Reissue-63.jpg

...and the 69 Bassman should be a silverface:
324410405_58bcd92e0a.jpg

Ok guys glad you liked it and sorry for the bad links, that website is quite messed...by the way I loaded the images in ImageShack and I hope you will see now.
LMO thanks for the updates, I have included also your images + a new MFC 101 Icon.
Guys about your MFC Labes, I'm sorry but I don't have the controller so I don't know the dimensions the labels should be.
If you can measures it, I will see what I can do.
If somebody have a space where I can put a Zip file it would be great
Enjoy!

P.s. These are the ones that I have not included in the First Page.

Nice ! Any way to get these into Axe Edit in place of the amp icon some day soon ? I needs me some eye candy !

Back
Top Bottom