Fractal Audio Artist Preset Series - Pete Thorn

On the Axe FX III, I can only import Studio Clean, CCV Metal, Cy Thorians, and Filtered Octave. I cannot import Ambient Outro, Blues Solo, Plexi, Surfer, Synth, or Run Like Pete. I was really careful to only import from the Axe-FX III Folder. I also tried the presets from the FM3 folder, just in case, but they didn't work either, so I think some of the presets are in the wrong folder.

On the Axe FX III, I can only import Studio Clean, CCV Metal, Cy Thorians, and Filtered Octave. I cannot import Ambient Outro, Blues Solo, Plexi, Surfer, Synth, or Run Like Pete. I was really careful to only import from the Axe-FX III Folder. I also tried the presets from the FM3 folder, just in case, but they didn't work either, so I think some of the presets are in the wrong folder.
What firmware version are you running?

This is awesome! Thanks Matt and team for bringing this to us! - great for the community (and great for marketing too ;)

I'm imagining some of the content to come in this series, and very excited. Can't wait to get some peeks under the hood at some of the artists that really push the boundaries... Dev, Dweezil, etc..

this may ease your pine till something new comes along:p

Attachments

• p007163_TopGun(AxeFx III).syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom