Fractal Audio AMP Models: Yeks PDF Guide

Hi,
I don't record a lot. I've dialed in the presets for live usage indeed.

Reactions: TGM
Thanks a lot yek. I think adding some microphones to the presets will do the trick, I will try to find out.

Yek, just another public THANK YOU for this excellent piece of work. It has helped and informed me regularly this last month putting together raw amp banks for every amp model in the AXE FX. Could not have done it without this work. You rock!!!

Such a great resource. I always wind up going to Yek's write ups especially when trying to find a proper matching cab for whatever amp I'm playing with.

If you don’t use Paypal, and still want to donate, please send me a PM and I’ll mail you our bank account data.

Thank you.​
Mijnheer van Engelen, the donation is on the way.
This Amp guide and your drive guide are a very valuable resource.

Although, one thing. I used to own the 1981 TubeScreamer and it looked identical to the 1980 picture, but it DID have the TS9 designation already. (gekocht bij Dirk Witte in de vijzel straat A'dam evenals mijn Gibson RD 77 Standard)

And even though the RD77 had an active pre-amp in it, with the TS9 which sounded more like a mid-range booster with over drive at 10 o'clock, it became really creamy.....

I hope I can make the model sound like the tube screamer I had, because it still was my favorite sound ever. That or I have euphoric recall :)

Thank you Yek, it's an impressive guide that's a heaven por tweakers.

I have a question. In the amps that have gain and overdrive, you say that they are represented in the model through Input Drive and Overdrive knobs, but I can't find the Overdrive in my AX8 Edit. Is it Saturation Drive?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom