Fractal Audio AMP Models: Yeks PDF Guide

@yek — Monumental piece of work. Thank you! The volume of stuff you've given us over the years is enormous.

And folks: whether you donate to the cause in the OP or not, find a way to donate something, to someone who really needs it, at some point in your life. It makes a difference, and it's personally rewarding. yek sets that example on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Hi Yek!

I've sent you a PM (well, I don't know if it's a PM or just a "conversation", is this the same?). I'm not sure if something went wrong or if you've missed it. In any case, could you give me the bank details, since I don't have a PayPal account?

Thanks, cheers .

Thank you for all of the effort you put in to these write-ups, @yek. I enjoyed each post. Thanks to you, I've realized how much the Supremo Trem model kicks ass.

Wow, those young children sure have a lot of beer headed their way. Thanks Yek, as soon as I saw this I dropped everything I was doing and donated. In other words I set my beer down.

Yek - just a quick note that you and your work is absolutely appreciated. Kudos on (another) job well done.

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom