Fractal Audio AMP Models: PDF Guide

Yek is the loremaster of Fractal, and has been for so many years. Thanks so much for organizing this into a comprehensive document for our review. I'll definitely use it.

Just stumbled upon this after being away for a while. Thank you, sir, well done. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Simviz and yek! Nice work!
I've really enjoyed reading Yeks posts, watching the videos and then checking out the amps that I might not have otherwise tried. And now it's all nicely condensed into a single file. We can all tip our hats to Cliff and FAS and to all the talented and generous folks who have gathered together in this awesome forum. I feel honored to be part of this group.

Hi All,

In Yek's post "COMPLETED: Fractal Audio AMP models thread series", he said:

Well, with his kind permission, I bring to you "Yek's Guide to the Fractal Audio Amplifier Models" for you to download, print, read to your children at bedtime, leave at non-Axe owning bandmate's places or whatever you choose to do with it.

I must stress, all the good content is Yek's hard work. Any of the mistakes are all mine!

If you like the document and find it useful, please donate to Yek's good cause (and even if you don't like it, feel free to donate anyway :) ) .

It is up to date as at Axe FX Firmware Q3.03.

I'm not sure I can keep it up to date but any mistakes you find, shoot them through and I'll try to update.

Enjoy!

View attachment 33202
Thanks

I've visited the Wiki numerous times since I got the AX8 and this guide is undoubtedly going to be very useful as well. Great job!

Back
Top Bottom