Fractal Audio AMP models: Nuclear-Tone (Swart Atomic Space Tone)

Mmmmm... Lacquered Tweed....

latest

Not that I am complaining, but you seem to have jumped the ordering on this one, Yek...

One of my current favorite models, though!

Little known fact I just made up. The model is secretly named the (g)Nuclear-Tone, it's a silent, invisible, G that connotes it's Gibson Scout heritage. Alphabetical ordering of posts retconned and restored. Now, anyone care to make a backronym out of it? ;)

Not that I am complaining, but you seem to have jumped the ordering on this one, Yek...

:)

Just because of the close relationship with the Gibtone model.
Did that earlier with the BRIT JMP and JMPRE models.

just discovered this awesome amp and absolutely loving it! I'm not finding the amp trem as throbbing as in the above video of the actual amp though. I can't get it as deep. I realize it kinda ducks the trem as you play harder but even softly I can't get that throb :-(

Just discovered this amp after about 3 years of using an AX8. Would never of thought to even try it.
Love it!
I ignored this amp as well thinking it was some super high gain Metal Monster, which I have no interest in. Now I want a real one.

Just like the real thing, don't forget to try 6L6 or 5881s in the power section. For the real amp, Winged-C 6L6 is where it's at.

Back
Top Bottom