Fractal Audio AMP models: Fryette D60 (Fryette Deliverance 60H)

I use Fractal products for 4 years now but I only discovered the Fryette D60 More amp model yesterday. Dude...... its sounds fantastic! Its sounds soo good.. This amp is a monster.

I can never get this amp to sound good in my machine for gainy patches (user error I'm sure). It's always so boomy in the low mids. I've replaced with the recto and that has a low end that'll shake a train

* EDIT: Up-to-date information is available in Yek's Guide to the Fractal Audio Amplifier Models *

Fryette.jpg
Steve Fryette is a great amp builder and he is very knowledgeable. He and I have been friends going on ten years! I bought a Memphis amp second hand from a music shop and took it in for servicing. I've spent many happy hours in his shop talking gear and music in general!

I can never get this amp to sound good in my machine for gainy patches (user error I'm sure). It's always so boomy in the low mids. I've replaced with the recto and that has a low end that'll shake a train

When I'am making presets, I always changing the advanced parameters in the amp. (not just tweaking the main knobs (bass,mid,Treble). If you tweak the amps other parameters too ,I think you will be able to make any amp sounds fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom