Fractal Audio AMP models: Corncob M50 (Cornford MK50 II)

Woah. I tried this around FW 14 and didn't like it, but now its amazing. Kind of almost has a recto meets Deziel meets Marshall sound if that makes sense. Just huge and hairy but with plenty of low end to smooth it out. Seems to be best for heavy rhythm playing. I'm using a FET in front of it and it seems focus it just the right amount more.

If these guys went on to be victory I can't wait for the Kraken cliff said he was going to model awhile back.

Funny how everyone has a different take on it. I think it works best for a rock lead sound.

Try it out for yourself with my settings. I love it for C/B tuning and heavy riffing. For your reference I'm running FRFR with BKP painkillers on the XL.

Attachments

• Cornford M50.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 32
Woah. I tried this around FW 14 and didn't like it, but now its amazing. Kind of almost has a recto meets Deziel meets Marshall sound if that makes sense. Just huge and hairy but with plenty of low end to smooth it out. Seems to be best for heavy rhythm playing. I'm using a FET in front of it and it seems focus it just the right amount more.

If these guys went on to be victory I can't wait for the Kraken cliff said he was going to model awhile back.

That's a pretty good description. As you mentioned Diezel, I've never used 2 cabs before but with this amp I have a Marshall IR with a Diezel (-4 dB) one. It sounds tremendous.

Back
Top Bottom