Fractal Audio AMP models: Archean (based on PRS Archon)

All of the Axe Fx II IRs are in the Legacy bank of the Axe Fx III, which I believe is already documented in the wiki.
Yes but they are all the new cabs with different names now with a better sound . So maybe let the legacy cabs as a reference is not a good idea (I cannot use them anymore)

The cabs in the Legacy bank have the same names as in the II and AX8.

The cabs in the Legacy bank have the same names as in the II and AX8.
I mean (sorry I am not English )
When you purchase an axe 3, go to the amp wiki to know which cabs fit the best by default , maybe it’s better to see the name of the new cabs and not the legacy one

+ They are many cabs mentioned that are not in the axe 3, even in the legacy section .
so first I was asking myself if the wiki was an axe fx
2 wiki

Yes I have already read these link a lot ☺️. I was dreaming reading the best default cab in each amp but yes it’s what I do in then end , I try to find the best one

I have an Axe Fx ii XL+ but i dont see this amp in the list. how do i get this amp? I bought it used. Is it possible some models got erased by previous owner? should I do a reset?

I have an Axe Fx ii XL+ but i dont see this amp in the list. how do i get this amp? I bought it used. Is it possible some models got erased by previous owner? should I do a reset?

The II doesn't have that model.

Back
Top Bottom