Fractal Artist Leroy Miller, Live Weekly on USTREAM

Tom King

Experienced
Some cool news here... Fractal Artist Leroy Miller (formerly of the band Smash Mouth) will be streaming 30-minute concerts every Thursday, "Live From Nashville" starting on Feb/17/2011, 8PM PST/11PM EST. Anyone with an internet connection can enjoy these live shows for free.

Leroy's unique blend of rock, soul, and funk is something we think you'll appreciate. If you want to experience Leroy and his Axe-Fx in full effect, you don't want to miss this.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leroy-miller

James Lugo used Ustream to broadcast his L.A. Amp Shootout a couple of months ago.
Worked well.

Looking forward to this. Is the quality on UStream very good?

Ustream works very well! I just love the fact that I can broadcast my music live to the world. It allows me play to an audience that other wise may never get the chance to see me live and they can interact with me live via the social network/chat line. I have my very own network! It's all very sexy...

Thanks to everyone who checked out the show last night on Ustream. You made it the #2 most viewed music broadcast of the night! My Ultra performed flawlessly...

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that came out to last night show it was an awesome time! My Ultra again sounded great!!! The video is posted now if anyone wants to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom