Fractal Artist Ede Wright lets loose...

Ede is the man. His playing is amazing and his quest for great tone unsurpassed. I was happy to see our AccuGroove cabs on stage with him. Rock on Ede.

Edit:
We emailed Ede and asked him how he liked playing through our cabs. This is a quote from his email reply, "The Espresso cabs are much more detailed in every way, I've personally fallen in love with them, to me they are the best solution I've come across so far. For the player who embraces the extended range and depth an FRFR rig offers, and can let go of trying to make it sound like older technology, AccuGroove is the ticket."

Last edited:
That was cool, though I couldn't make out it was War Pigs till around 3:55.

I've never tried a fanned-frets guitar.. I gotta get my hands on one someday to see how that feels!

Apparently, not a whole lot different, or you get used to it quickly. I'd love to get in on this custom .strandberg run.

Black Sabbath, The reason I play guitar 36 years on!

I'm glad I didnt see this when I was 8 years old or I would now be playing trumpet! LMAO

A love peoples interpretations of rock songs with instruments that are just not expected to play that song.

10 out 10 :encouragement:

That was fun! Great player cool guitar.

Here's a guy local to my area that I think would fit very well into Fractal's artist list. I recommend getting in touch if you're not already working with him. IMO, I think he's one of the more truly emotional, musical, un-famous guitarists out there.

Lettin' loose on Jeff Beck just after he managed to break his whammy bar

Original material back in the day, huge for just 3 dudes!

Or if acoustic is your thing…all original

Oh yea…War Pigs!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom