FracPad- worth it or no?

reminds me that I need to get this software! I bought an 8" tablet a while back and never did finish up implementing everything... this would be SOOOOooo handy in rehearsals where I'm trying to tweak my sound.... Uhhhg!

Another cool feature i forgot : in linked mode, modifications to amp1 are also translated to amp2. Works with any block type

Everything works like in AxeEdit and you even have more functions. Try it, you can ask for a refund if it doesn't suit you ;)
Btw, more people will probably chime in and that's fine

Would that mean that we ask YOU for a refund or the Apple iTunes store?

Yes for the ax8. The Yamaha md-bt01 for the axefx doesn't need power supply.

Is there a way to use FracPad with a Rac12mkII and an RJM connected to the Axe-FX XL, ALSO WITH the Yamaha md-bt01? That's 5 devices including the iPad over BT.

Would that mean that we ask YOU for a refund or the Apple iTunes store?

Is there a way to use FracPad with a Rac12mkII and an RJM connected to the Axe-FX XL, ALSO WITH the Yamaha md-bt01? That's 5 devices including the iPad over BT.

Ask Apple if you use apple platform, otherwise ask me

No it's too much devices or you'd need a very good midi merger with 3 inputs and a midi splitter with 3 outputs, kind of overkill

Hi
Can you try this mac version and tell me if it still crashes with your AxeFx II/XL please ?

Tried it on Mac connecting to Axe 3 via blootooth Mi.1.
It tries to connect , loads a preset name, but the grid is messed up with random IR player blocks, that are not even in the preset, and then it freezes or crashes.

Tried it on Mac connecting to Axe 3 via blootooth Mi.1.
It tries to connect , loads a preset name, but the grid is messed up with random IR player blocks, that are not even in the preset, and then it freezes or crashes.
Probably because the Mi1 doesn't support sysex correctly... Use the Yamaha it's better

Are you guys aware that you can get the full version for Windows for free? You can try it out on your laptop and then decide if you like it for your iPad or Android tablet.

Everything works like in AxeEdit and you even have more functions. Try it, you can ask for a refund if it doesn't suit you ;)
Btw, more people will probably chime in and that's fine

how many devices I can use at the same time if I buy it ?
I have 2 tablets (the second one is for backup in live gigs)
and 1 galaxy 5s android phone for rehearsal room.

Back
Top Bottom