Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Contact Apple, i don't understand why their appstore proposes an update if the update is not suitable for your device, clearly a gremlin in their appstore...
Stupid Question: can you point me the direction how to contact Apple to announce this problem? I'm missing all the goodies that appeared since v1.17

Hi AlGrenadine,
I apologize if this has already been answered. I run IPad IOS 10.3.3. From the website I gather the latest Fracpad 1.2 should work on any IOS greater than 10.00
I've now constantly got notice of a Fracpad App update, but when I try and download it,I get an error message that says the update is not compatible with my Ipad version and do I want to download the last compatible version, which is 1.7.
So my question is do I need an ios newer than 10.3.3, is there a flaw in my download (everything else downloads OK), or is there a workaround I need to use?
Thanks
Hugh

Hi AlGrenadine,
I apologize if this has already been answered. I run IPad IOS 10.3.3. From the website I gather the latest Fracpad 1.2 should work on any IOS greater than 10.00
I've now constantly got notice of a Fracpad App update, but when I try and download it,I get an error message that says the update is not compatible with my Ipad version and do I want to download the last compatible version, which is 1.7.
So my question is do I need an ios newer than 10.3.3, is there a flaw in my download (everything else downloads OK), or is there a workaround I need to use?
Thanks
Hugh
Tbh i absolutely don't know Apple things are just Chinese to me....
Probably something to fix in next version... It seems XCode changes destination requirements without asking the user so it may be something at the build time..
Pm me and i'll send you a beta version

Last edited:
When I update FracPad on my iPad (iPad 4, iOS 10.3.3) I get the message "Would you like to download the latest compatible version? This version of FracPad is not suitable for this device". When I open FracPad after updating it says version 1.17 instead of 1.20. Remove app and re-install didn't help. Any idea?
I think i've found something... Trying to fix this with the help of @Hugh Jago and if it works i'll release very quickly an update

Back
Top Bottom