Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
It should read the drive type correctly. Are you sure you haven't done an X/Y switch at some point?

I dont think so, but I may not have read the message that said the Fracpad upgrade would not worn on my ipad, and just hit down load. I don't know if this may have screwed up the software.
When I open up the drive block on the Ioad it;s not showing the same available drives I have, when I open up the Editor on my PC.
Hugh

I dont think so, but I may not have read the message that said the Fracpad upgrade would not worn on my ipad, and just hit down load. I don't know if this may have screwed up the software.
When I open up the drive block on the Ioad it;s not showing the same available drives I have, when I open up the Editor on my PC.
Hugh
I guess it shows their real world name, no??

As an example on my Axe 8, and in the Axe-Edit, the Drive in the Preset is the T808 OD - on my Ipad it's showning the drive is the Ibanez T59.
When I select to change the Drive, the T808-OD is not in the list.
On start up it did get the Cabs and presets from the AXE8, but not the drives.

As an example on my Axe 8, and in the Axe-Edit, the Drive in the Preset is the T808 OD - on my Ipad it's showning the drive is the Ibanez T59.
When I select to change the Drive, the T808-OD is not in the list.
On start up it did get the Cabs and presets from the AXE8, but not the drives.
Yes this is the real world name for t808. .
Uncheck the display real names option
And check all the options it's always good to know everything a software can do ;)

When I update FracPad on my iPad (iPad 4, iOS 10.3.3) I get the message "Would you like to download the latest compatible version? This version of FracPad is not suitable for this device". When I open FracPad after updating it says version 1.17 instead of 1.20. Remove app and re-install didn't help. Any idea?
Still not working... after updating through Appstore the App re-appears immediately in my update list.
Anyone else having this problem with the same iPad/FW-version?

I've the same problem. The update is always shown as needing to be downloaded, when I got get the message that this updated version of Fracpad is not suitable for my IPad I tried to download it (by mistake) and the next time I went to the download I got a message saying do I want to download the last suitable version that does work on my Ipad. So I hope I'm back where I started.

Still not working... after updating through Appstore the App re-appears immediately in my update list.
Anyone else having this problem with the same iPad/FW-version?
Contact Apple, i don't understand why their appstore proposes an update if the update is not suitable for your device, clearly a gremlin in their appstore...

Tried that allready. Did uninstall and reinstall and also uninstall, restart iPad en reinstall. No luck.
Also try to uninstall the app fully and reinstall it.
I've checked and there's no perticular restriction on iOS version, only iOS8+ i think

Hi @AlGrenadine, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, updated to Rom Android Nougat Lineage OS 7.1.2
The Fracpad Demo it's not working with my tablet, the question is if the full version would work with this operative system. In the other hand I installed the Fracpad Demo on my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone (Android 7.1) and also doesn't work. Let me know please.

Hi @AlGrenadine, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, updated to Rom Android Nougat Lineage OS 7.1.2
The Fracpad Demo it's not working with my tablet, the question is if the full version would work with this operative system. In the other hand I installed the Fracpad Demo on my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone (Android 7.1) and also doesn't work. Let me know please.
Hi
The full works the same way so you should better use the demo to troubleshoot your connections problems.
Which device are you connecting to?
And how?

Back
Top Bottom