Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
This procuct looks great. Im having some tech problems when switching scenes. The effects blocks carry over and are not updating in my FracPad 3. The effects showing on the screen are not in the AX8 block chain. Also, when adding an effect, it is added on the FracPad screen, but not in my AX8. Lastly, there was an error message when i tried to load a patch from thr AX exchange.

This procuct looks great. Im having some tech problems when switching scenes. The effects blocks carry over and are not updating in my FracPad 3. The effects showing on the screen are not in the AX8 block chain. Also, when adding an effect, it is added on the FracPad screen, but not in my AX8. Lastly, there was an error message when i tried to load a patch from thr AX exchange.
Then you have a connection issue, not a FracPad issue. How do you connect your AX8 ? Which os is your FracPad on ? Which AX8 firmware etc...
As said 3 messages upper, please give the details before i must have to ask for them...

FracPad 3.03 is available !

- 30% less memory usage ! Allows FracPad to be used on very old devices easier
- Less CPU usage when idle ! FracPad will less drain your battery
- Instance numbers are now displayed on blocks
- MIDI block parameters are now accessible
- A scene chooser has been added to view all scene names at once
- Fixed vertical fader edition mode on Balance/Pan parameters

iOS version will be available once accepted by Apple, as usual...

Then you have a connection issue, not a FracPad issue. How do you connect your AX8 ? Which os is your FracPad on ? Which AX8 firmware etc...
As said 3 messages upper, please give the details before i must have to ask for them...
I have it on my iPad. I connect it with a USB cable from Fractal to a new Camera Adapter I bought at Apple Store a few weeks ago. I am IOS 12.0.1. I just updated my Fractal to the newest update for AX8.

I have it on my iPad. I connect it with a USB cable from Fractal to a new Camera Adapter I bought at Apple Store a few weeks ago. I am IOS 12.0.1. I just updated my Fractal to the newest update for AX8.
Tried it with my AX8 and iPad running iOS12 with no issue. Can you detail more the problem ? If i understand correctly, changing scene on the AX8 doesn't reflect on the iPad ?
Also did you try another usb cable ?

Tried it with my AX8 and iPad running iOS12 with no issue. Can you detail more the problem ? If i understand correctly, changing scene on the AX8 doesn't reflect on the iPad ?
Also did you try another usb cable ?
I really appreciate the rapid support! It is an issue with the FracPad 3. I like the UI better on the FracPad 3, but I uninstalled it and downloaded the original FracPad and it works flawlessly. On the FracPad 3 - I have to shut off the AX8 and restart it to update the correct effects/amps/cabs that are in the Fractal on the FracPad 3. If I delete an effect on the FracPad 3 ( say the drice for instance) it is deleted on the AX8, but still on the FracPad 3. If I switch to a different location , say from 1.1 Double Verb to 5-5 59 Bassguy, the effects that were with Double Verb don't change on the FracPad 3. On the original FracPad, when I switch - not only do the effects correctly transfer over to the FracPad, my AX8 lights up and the new chosen preset is changed on the green screen of the AX8 as well.

I found this out when I saw a wah in the effects chain on FracPad 3. I assigned it to my External 1 pedal in the FracPad 3 and when I pressed the pedal- nothing happened . I double checked on my AX8 and there was no Wah in the effects chain. I changed USB cables and evrryevery too, but I have all new USB cables from various controllers I have recently bought etc.

I really appreciate the rapid support! It is an issue with the FracPad 3. I like the UI better on the FracPad 3, but I uninstalled it and downloaded the original FracPad and it works flawlessly. On the FracPad 3 - I have to shut off the AX8 and restart it to update the correct effects/amps/cabs that are in the Fractal on the FracPad 3. If I delete an effect on the FracPad 3 ( say the drice for instance) it is deleted on the AX8, but still on the FracPad 3. If I switch to a different location , say from 1.1 Double Verb to 5-5 59 Bassguy, the effects that were with Double Verb don't change on the FracPad 3. On the original FracPad, when I switch - not only do the effects correctly transfer over to the FracPad, my AX8 lights up and the new chosen preset is changed on the green screen of the AX8 as well.
I tried but it works flawlessly here

It's a headscratcher for sure. Also, when I choose an empty slot- the page is totally blank on my FracPad 3. When I choose an empty slot on my FracPad- there are 4 rows of empty blank squares to press and add.

It's a headscratcher for sure. Also, when I choose an empty slot- the page is totally blank on my FracPad 3. When I choose an empty slot on my FracPad- there are 4 rows of empty blank squares to press and add.
Also send me a screen of this, i don't understand what it means ;)

Back
Top Bottom