Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Sorry i don't have an AxeFx II anymore so i can't reproduce but clearly i think the problem is because you have a mfc101, did you check the "i use a mfc101" in the settings ?

Oh no - I hope we can still sort it out without

Actually, I added the mfc101 hoping it would fix the bypass issue with FracPad.

in the enclosed screenshot, both mfc101 and sync bypass states options are grayed out and unselect able

Attachments

• 07CD374D-81FD-4CD1-9A23-32B153862E59.png
    07CD374D-81FD-4CD1-9A23-32B153862E59.png
    441.6 KB · Views: 12
The grayed out mfc101 setting is checked, I can’t uncheck it with or without the mfc101
I was hoping adding the mfc101 would fix it, since FracPad thinks it’s already there (grayed out check)
But it didn’t help either

I only have an AX8 and it works on AX8.
Also check the settings on the AxeFx II XL, like usb adapter mode which must be set off and mfc echo set to off too

Totalsync on:

bypass still not working
Realistic UI is working

update - I noticed by leaving FracPad screen to come type my response here, the bypass will occur when I go back into FracPad, it also triggers the bypass with mfc101.
It only happens when I leave and then return to FracPad, that return moment.

we’re getting warmer

Just a follow-up on the tuner output not muting on the fracpad to see if any plans to fix it in the near future.

edit: on the FM3

Thanks.

Last edited:
just purchased fracpad III use it with a cheap lenovo tab. insted of carriyng around my big laptop. works fine very GOOD stuff.

Do you think that it would be usable on a smaller screen-- i.e., Galaxy Note-sized-- or do you need the extra acreage a tablet has to offer?

Back
Top Bottom