Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
In which list ?
Which app for Android do you need ?

In my bluetooth list on my mac, the Yamaha dongle.

And if I need to update it, I don't seem to be able to as I don't have an iPhone.

Edit: Now it has found it but it just says can't connect for some reason.

This isn't going to work, I can feel it.

In my bluetooth list on my mac, the Yamaha dongle.

And if I need to update it, I don't seem to be able to as I don't have an iPhone.
Oh ok... Then idk why your mac doesn't see it... It's not really a fracpad problem...
And yes you need to bother an ios thing to update the MD-bt01, unfortunately...

Oh ok... Then idk why your mac doesn't see it... It's not really a fracpad problem...
And yes you need to bother an ios thing to update the MD-bt01, unfortunately...

It's seeing it now, but it won't connect to it.

I can bring it to work tomorrow, a friend will let me update it. Could it just be that?

Hi all,

Might have been a question already asked, but I may be looking over it. I have an AX8 and lost my Yamaha UD-BT01. It seems to be no longer available. Do you have ideas on an alternative that I can source in Europe (living in the Netherlands here)?

Regards, Rob

Hi all,

Might have been a question already asked, but I may be looking over it. I have an AX8 and lost my Yamaha UD-BT01. It seems to be no longer available. Do you have ideas on an alternative that I can source in Europe (living in the Netherlands here)?

Regards, Rob
Hi
I think there's no over alternative than using USB or buying a used UD-BT01...

Back
Top Bottom