Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
AlGrenadine, every time when I use FracPad it is resetting my FC12 back to the iniitial default layout, e.g. I choose scence layout it switches back to the preset layout.. Is it possible to change this?

AlGrenadine, every time when I use FracPad it is resetting my FC12 back to the iniitial default layout, e.g. I choose scence layout it switches back to the preset layout.. Is it possible to change this?
Doesn't happen here, i'd need more détails : fasDevice used, connection type, operating system and reproduction scheme ;)
Thanks

I have an AxeFx III (fw 12.11) and use a yamaha MD-BT101 with the latest firmware on my IPad (IPadOS 13.5.1). When I switch scenes in FracPad or when I save the preset i my FC12 is switching back to the default layout.

I have an AxeFx III (fw 12.11) and use a yamaha MD-BT101 with the latest firmware on my IPad (IPadOS 13.5.1). When I switch scenes in FracPad or when I save the preset i my FC12 is switching back to the default layout.
I can't see how fracpad could be involved, as it just switches scenes and requests bypass states.
Will try to reproduce
Is fc12 on latest firmware ?

AxeFx II XL Ares 2.0 - Yamaha MD-BT01 (firmware 1.0.4)
iPad Pro 13.6 - FracPad III 3.31

I can't double-tap bypass - it instantly reverts back
Sync Bypass States is unchecked and greyed out (uncheckable)

Anyone try this with the FM3?

I have a Yamaha MD-BT01 v1.0.4 and I connect to FracPad fine and my preset loads but any thing I do on the FracPad is not happening on the FM3 v1.0.5.

I think I'm having a similar problem.

Having a problem using Fracpad version 3.31 with an FX8. I can't activate or bypass FX blocks from Fracpad by double tapping them.
This is running Fracpad on an iphone Xs Max with IOS 13.5.1
Slightly more confusing is that if an effect is off within an FX8 preset I can activate by double clicking on it in Fracpad but this is not reflected in the Fracpad display which will still show the effect as bypassed. I cannot then deactivate the effect from Fracpad but only from the FX8 itself.
If I switch on or off and effect from the FX8 this updates the Fracpad display to show correctly which effects are on or off.
I am using a UD-BT01 Bluetooth adapter and firmware 1.0.5 installed.
I have tried using two separate Fractal FX8's (both version 1 and 2) with firmware 5.04 and 5.03 installed and I'm having the same problem.
In Fracpad settings there is a few things greyed out, please see screenshot attached. It seems to think I have an MFC 101 connected? Sync bypass states is greyed out and I think this might be the problem. Slightly confusing though because while these options are also greyed out when I use it with an AX8 everything works fine.
I think if these options were not greyed out there would be no problem because I have also tried Fracpad with the same setup from a 3rd generation iPad running Fracpad 3.17 and it works fine with the FX8 - as long as I check the Sync bypass states button which I am able to do from the iPad running Fracpad 3.17.
I have tried with and without the total sync button but this doesn't remedy the problem.
I've tried reinstalling Fracpad and checking things in Midimittr and the Yamaha MDUD-BT01 app - all seems to be fine there. I have also tried disconnecting the UD-BT01 from within Midimittr as I think Fracpad now connects directly.

Hope you can help

Attachments

• image2.png
    image2.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom