Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Android and iOS versions will remain commercial of course ;)
FracPad for Windows/Mac is free

(It seems you weren't aware that FracPad existed on Win/Mac but it's been the case since few weeks/months now ;))

Hello- besides wireless capability, are there other advantages of using this app w/ an ipad over using a direct connection to a laptop w/ AX8 edit?

Hi,
By example you have real amp names option, different knob skins, real amp simplified ui, compare function, original parameter value display and recall, modifiers assignable to every parameter, modifier min and max entry is possible, performance mode, 2d touch controller mode, axefx/ax8 preset compatibility, firmware flashing, many adjustable things...

Hi,
By example you have real amp names option, different knob skins, real amp simplified ui, compare function, original parameter value display and recall, modifiers assignable to every parameter, modifier min and max entry is possible, performance mode, 2d touch controller mode, axefx/ax8 preset compatibility, firmware flashing, many adjustable things...
HOLY SHITBALLS!!!!!! you've been busy, my man ...been waiting for Axe Edit to update so I could modify the new Output Comp parameter from my computer....guess that was unnecessary .

Hi,
Pretty slick indeed- thanks for that info!

Hey Al

I saw your post on FaceBook and came here and watched your video and immediately ordered a MD BT01. I continued to read the entire thread while waiting for it.

It came today. I downloaded the free app for my iPhone, plugged in the interface, fired up MIdiMttr and then FracPad free to determine it would work and it connected effortlessly.

After verifying it worked, I immediately purchased the full version. I've been playing around with it all afternoon.

So having a free lite version is NOT a hinderance to buying the full version.

Brilliant app! Thank you.

Ok guys, i have bad news. Facebook disabled my account and for what I can see in my Google searches they nearly never re-enable accounts...
Wat? Man, this is why I hate their walled garden...

You could stand up a https://www.discourse.org/ server on Google Cloud for like $10/month. Would probably give you everything you need: software distribution and a small forum for Q&A.

Al, I'm sorry to hear that you are facing some health trouble. I'm wishing you the best. Think positive and best of luck to you whatever you are facing. Take care!

Sorry to bother you Al, and I'm sure this answer is already answered but I can't find it. When I'm editing I can switch those blocks that are 'Inactive' by activating the drop down list and selecting "Reset Block". But whilst I can switch blocks ON how do I switch them off? When I select reset block nothing happens.
Thanks
Hugh

Sorry to bother you Al, and I'm sure this answer is already answered but I can't find it. When I'm editing I can switch those blocks that are 'Inactive' by activating the drop down list and selecting "Reset Block". But whilst I can switch blocks ON how do I switch them off? When I select reset block nothing happens.
Thanks
Hugh
Hi,
If you're talking about bypassing and unbypassing use the double tap on the block

When I'm editing I can switch those blocks that are 'Inactive' by activating the drop down list and selecting "Reset Block". But whilst I can switch blocks ON how do I switch them off? When I select reset block nothing happens.
Reset Block just resets the parameters for that block. To toggle it between active and bypassed, double-tap on the block.

Back
Top Bottom