Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Is there a way to use my Rac12 and iPad at the same time? I am using the iRig Midi 2 and Apple Camera Kit connector.

Is there a way to use my Rac12 and iPad at the same time? I am using the iRig Midi 2 and Apple Camera Kit connector.
If it's a mk2, yes, connect irig's out to rac12 's merge and AxeFx' s out to irig's in. The rac12 will then need to be used with a bidirectional cable connecting its out to axefx's in

Is anyone else having trouble 'seeing' (connecting) the MD-BT01 MIDI/Bluetooth adapter? I just received mine today, plugged it into the back of the Axe-FX II, and I see a red flashing light.

And that's all I see. My Mac, iPad, and iPhone all fail to see it. Am I doing something wrong?

(oh - and yes I made sure the -> went to MIDI IN and the <- connected to MIDI OUT).

These same systems see other Bluetooth devices, example the Logitech BT Adapter that feeds music to my board.

My only conclusion at this point is that the MD-BT01 must be bad, right?

Thanks!

Already have it.

But - that doesn't do anything to make the Bluetooth device (MD-BT01) visible, right?

Al -

Yup - pretty much covered there. 2015 Mac Mini, iPad4, and iPhone 6+. Mac is running Sierra, IOS devices are at the latest release. At this point I really suspect a bad adapter.

By the way - how DOES the MD-BT01 get its power? Just across MIDI OUT?

Already have it.

But - that doesn't do anything to make the Bluetooth device (MD-BT01) visible, right?

Yes, it does. You need to open the Midimitte app and engage the MD BT01, then go to the FracPad app. At that point you'll see the MD BT01 when before there was only the "midi" option.

Back
Top Bottom