Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Don't know if anyone else is having this issue (or if its been previously mentioned). In the Amp block under the GEQ page I don't have the option for Pre/Post under EQ location

Hi AlGrenadine ,I just updated and the fracpad stopped recognizing my Ax fx Mark2 using an ipad 4 with an alesis idock2 or irigmidi, the midi ports appear in the windows midi in and midi out but when I select them they remain for a brief moment and then disappear as If Axe fx was not connected, I tried to use the midi bridge app to see if anything changed and nothing, restart the apps and the ipad without success
Problem identified and fixed, i've asked Apple to do an express review.
The 1.02 should be available as soon as they allow it ;)

Hi AlGrenadine,
thank you for your great tool.
Is there a way to open patches from axechange website on the iPad with FracPad and loading it down to the Axe Fx II ? When downloading a patch with my iPad it asks "open with FracPad", FracPad opens, but the patch is not there.....

Hi AlGrenadine,
thank you for your great tool.
Is there a way to open patches from axechange website on the iPad with FracPad and loading it down to the Axe Fx II ? When downloading a patch with my iPad it asks "open with FracPad", FracPad opens, but the patch is not there.....
Hi,
It was supposed to work with local files, i'll try to enable this for distant files ;)

I was able to test the md-bt01. Works great with the MFC echo to MIDI out "off' thus far.

when I turn it on, almost everything works but the amp and cab names on every preset it pulls are default. You can change it and try and save it but when it receives back from axe it shows default. It does retain and show the current values though.

59 Bassguy
Cab 001 1x6 oval etc...

Still very handy for my needs activating/bypassing blocks on the fly with echo on.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom