Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Is it possible to bluetooth via USB? Not midi. Since hardwire is USB wouldn't it be best to have bluetooth USB? I control my RJM GT with midi and don't want to have to unplug it. Thoughts?

I’ve installed the lite version and have connected it via usb. It looks great...but I can’t change any parameters. Is this because it’s the lite version?

FracTool updated this afternoon. It’s repeatedly popped up the donate box even though I clicked the box saying I donated. How do I get it to stop doing that?

I had a hard time trying to get FracPad lite to work with FM3 on Android and bluetooth with yamaha md-bt01. The wiki and this thread did not really help. If you are using an older version than Android 10, give this app a try:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bluetooth.midi.connect&hl=en_US

I will buy the full version as soon my Samsung Tab S7 arrives.
I don't recommend using this external app, prefer the built-in bluetooth connection in FracPad. Click the bluetooth button in FracPad then select md-bt01

The Bluetooth/MIDI button in FracPad does not appear without using the external app on my smartphone.

My new Samsung Tab S7 (Android 11) has arrived, but the bluetooth connetion between FracPad the yamaha md-bt01 does not work. The Tablet recognizes the yamaha md-bt01, FracPad not. The Bluetooth/MIDI button in FracPad does not appear at all and cannot be pressed.
Reinstallations of FracPad did not make it work.
On this device the external App did not help.

The Bluetooth/MIDI button in FracPad does not appear without using the external app on my smartphone.

My new Samsung Tab S7 (Android 11) has arrived, but the bluetooth connetion between FracPad the yamaha md-bt01 does not work. The Tablet recognizes the yamaha md-bt01, FracPad not. The Bluetooth/MIDI button in FracPad does not appear at all and cannot be pressed.
Reinstallations of FracPad did not make it work.
On this device the external App did not help.
Did you activate Bluetooth on the tablet?
FracPad just needs this, then it will detect the MD-bt01

Back
Top Bottom