Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
If you didn't export before that's normal
Ah thanks. I get it now.

1) Is there a way to manually refresh the pre-set list while inside the app? I know how set this to do this on startup.

2) One other question. Is there a way to save a pre-set to another slot?

Cheers

Ah thanks. I get it now.

1) Is there a way to manually refresh the pre-set list while inside the app? I know how set this to do this on startup.

Cheers
Ah thanks. I get it now.

Cheers
Yes :
1) there's a refresh icon/button in the presets list window
2) hit the save to button, right next the save button

Yes :
1) there's a refresh icon/button in the presets list window
2) hit the save to button, right next the save button
Thanks so much. I can't really see the Save To, the display's kinda squashed on my 12" iPad Pro. Loving this app. Especially now that I've put the FM 3 on my pedalboard. Not bending down nearly as much.

Thanks so much. I can't really see the Save To, the display's kinda squashed on my 12" iPad Pro. Loving this app. Especially now that I've put the FM 3 on my pedalboard. Not bending down nearly as much.
You probably see the To button
Setup the toolbar height in the settings window to adapt to your screen

Hey Al, wondering if you have an idea for connecting FracPad using the UM-One and another MIDI device to the FM3 at the same time? Something like a 2 into 1 MIDI merger the best way? Thanks.

Hey Al, wondering if you have an idea for connecting FracPad using the UM-One and another MIDI device to the FM3 at the same time? Something like a 2 into 1 MIDI merger the best way? Thanks.
Hi
Search Google for "midi merger" and midi splitter if your other device has to receive data from the fm3

Hi, is there a way to use apostrophes in FracPad? It converts them to question marks. I have to use FM3-Edit to add them into preset and scene names. Thanks

Hi,
Double-tap in blocks is working for bypass but not for unbypass. I sew here some topic and about Sync Bypass States. But this option is disabled. Thanks.

Do I need the Roland UM-One Mk2 to connect my FM3 to my Android Tab A7 running FracPad III 3.33?
FracPad is not seeing the FM3 that is connected with the OTG Cable.

Back
Top Bottom