Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
FracPad works beautifully with my Axe FX III, but I cannot get it to connect with my FM3. I'm using a Roland UM-ONE midi interface and an Apple Connection kit on an iPad Pro. Ideas appreciated . . .

FracPad works beautifully with my Axe FX III, but I cannot get it to connect with my FM3. I'm using a Roland UM-ONE midi interface and an Apple Connection kit on an iPad Pro. Ideas appreciated . . .
You probably swapped midi in and out ?
Is your fm3 on firmware 1.06 ?

Hi Al,
I was a while absent on holidays. Today I see that obviously you are back working and I just enjoy your latest updates. Therefore, I‘m glad to see that you are back on stage and hopefully well.
All my best wishes to you, mate.

I'm probably missing something very obvious, but I bought the Yamaha MD-BT01. I want to use it with my MacBook. I havre Fracpad on the MacBook. It won't connect to the device and I can't find a MacOS app for the thing.

The Yamaha dongle is flashing red then green.

Any ideas?

I'm probably missing something very obvious, but I bought the Yamaha MD-BT01. I want to use it with my MacBook. I havre Fracpad on the MacBook. It won't connect to the device and I can't find a MacOS app for the thing.

The Yamaha dongle is flashing red then green.

Any ideas?
Which fasDevice is it connected to ?

Back
Top Bottom