Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Thank you Alex. Wel, i guess i have to live with it then.. Cant reset the phone.

I will just pull the usb and reconnect it again. than it works.

But: Is that the reason that fracpad 3 sees the connection as a midi/bluetooth instead of the usb? (says with an exclamation mark in fracpad) It works, but it is a workaround to get it going

Thank you Alex. Wel, i guess i have to live with it then.. Cant reset the phone.

I will just pull the usb and reconnect it again. than it works.

But: Is that the reason that fracpad 3 sees the connection as a midi/bluetooth instead of the usb? (says with an exclamation mark in fracpad) It works, but it is a workaround to get it going
Yes, probably because the name of the device remains null so it can't know it's connected via usb

That looks freaking good Alex.
Question: I know this app is for touch devices, but i use it on a Android desktop with a resolution of 3040 x 1440. the layout of the screen looks like this (see attachments). Anything you can do about that? It is not correct in the screen. Would be awesome.

Regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191127-121205.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127-121205.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20191127-121150.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127-121150.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 14
That looks freaking good Alex.
Question: I know this app is for touch devices, but i use it on a Android desktop with a resolution of 3040 x 1440. the layout of the screen looks like this (see attachments). Anything you can do about that? It is not correct in the screen. Would be awesome.

Regards
Can't you just set the knobs size higher?

Can't you just set the knobs size higher?
Yes, it is not the knob size. The menu on the bottom is not completely in the screen. also in the "Options Menu" the sliders are everywere. If i adjust the window, the sliders go around, but the menu is also not complete.

If you need some more info like screenshots thats no problem. I can make them for you

Yes, it is not the knob size. The menu on the bottom is not completely in the screen. also in the "Options Menu" the sliders are everywere. If i adjust the window, the sliders go around, but the menu is also not complete.

If you need some more info like screenshots thats no problem. I can make them for you
I need a screen able to display such resolution, which i haven't...

FracPad III 3.23 is available :

• AxeFx III firmware 11.01 compatibility
    • Graphs everywhere ! Now Amp, PEQ, TMA etc display graphs on AxeFx III AND ON AxeFx II/AX8/FX8 :)
    • AxeFx III Tonematch block fully operational

iOS version may be available later today
Hi Alex,

I just Wow' ed your post. This is an amazing update (for free)

Just WOW! thnx

Amazing, Love it!

Screenshot_20191129-150820.jpg

I got the screensize also to fit in the screen Android desktop with a resolution of 3040 x 1440

1 For the knowledgebase ;)
If the screen isnt correctly shown, Maximize the application (or set it to a custom screensize) and then just close the application.
Start Fracpad III and the screen will fit perfectly as the last set screensize.

Thanx Alex

Last edited:
Amazing, Love it!

View attachment 60693

I got the screensize also to fit in the screen Android desktop with a resolution of 3040 x 1440

1 For the knowledgebase ;)
If the screen isnt correctly shown, Maximize the application (or set it to a custom screensize) and then just close the application.
Start Fracpad III and the screen will fit perfectly as the last set screensize.

Thanx Alex
Great :)
Did you see there's an option for graph style?

FracPad III 3.23 is available :

• AxeFx III firmware 11.01 compatibility
    • Graphs everywhere ! Now Amp, PEQ, TMA etc display graphs on AxeFx III AND ON AxeFx II/AX8/FX8 :)
    • AxeFx III Tonematch block fully operational

iOS version may be available later today
Alex, I updated FracPad v3.23 on IOS (Ipad Pro) and it immediately crashes every time I try an open it.

Thanks,
Rich

Back
Top Bottom