Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
FracPad III 3.18 is available : it fixes AxeChange access

Important : iOS updates are not available anymore to 32bits iDevices, only 64bits from now

Last edited:
already tried. tested on different device. still same problem
Oh and another thing to try : i remember a customer having connexion problems. Then few days after he contacted me and had found the culprit : another app was stealing the usb ports...
So check other apps

I have an iPad Pro with USB-C port which I'd like to run power to for stage situations. I assume the Axe-FX 3 doesn't provide power over USB (life just isn't that perfect) and am wondering what adapter or powered hub solution other people might be using.

i started FPIII yesturday and it gave me the oppertunity to update the AXEfx2 with ARES 2.0
I thought this was a mistake, but it worked, my AXEfx is now running ARES V2.0 smooth and like a charm. Really great sound from the MESA 2C+ (all off them)

Thank you Alex

Regards
Remon

i started FPIII yesturday and it gave me the oppertunity to update the AXEfx2 with ARES 2.0
I thought this was a mistake, but it worked, my AXEfx is now running ARES V2.0 smooth and like a charm. Really great sound from the MESA 2C+ (all off them)

Thank you Alex

Regards
Remon
You're welcome but it's thanks to Cliff ;)

Did some research and found that my iPad IS 64bit so upgraded to FPIII. FracPad is an indispensable convenience when navigating my IIXL
bigger tuning screen in FPIII!
Mucho Gracias...

FracPadIII.jpg

Last edited:
Just got the FracPad for my III and when connected there's an exclamation icon next to the home button when clicked, the message “Warning! You’ve connected your AxeFx III via MIDI/Bluetooth some functionalities may not work. Prefer a USB connection if possible”. I searched this but couldn’t find anything as to if this is a setting that can be changed somewhere in the Axe or frac-pad, searched in both Axe and frac-pad settings bot couldn’t find anything.

Just got the FracPad for my III and when connected there's an exclamation icon next to the home button when clicked, the message “Warning! You’ve connected your AxeFx III via MIDI/Bluetooth some functionalities may not work. Prefer a USB connection if possible”. I searched this but couldn’t find anything as to if this is a setting that can be changed somewhere in the Axe or frac-pad, searched in both Axe and frac-pad settings bot couldn’t find anything.
It's not a setting, it's the way you connect to axe-fx-3, as mentioned...
How do you connect it?

FracPad III 3.19 is available :

• Firmware 9beta support
  • AX8 midi settings access
  • New relative circular editing mode - Fixes wiki opening from parameters
  • Fixes real UI and real amp modes working along AxeEdit
  • Adds performance mode lines height setting

Probably not, i can't buy an iPhone X... This notch is a so stupid thing...
I understand the problem it can cause on FracPad but i can't see how to avoid a specific screen region...

Has this been resolved? Being that all new iPhone 11 models now have the “notch,” it would make sense to incorporate this accommodation.

Back
Top Bottom