Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Another detail question- were you testing it with the iRig 2 midi connected directly to the iPad or does it need to be connected through the Apple USB adapter? I'm probably going to go ahead and buy the iRig 2 midi adapter for this and just need to know if I need to buy the Apple adapter too. By the way- kudos for finally bringing this to us! I use my iPad on my stand for so many things and it was a waste to have to set up my laptop too.
Thanks,
Hunter

Another detail question- were you testing it with the iRig 2 midi connected directly to the iPad or does it need to be connected through the Apple USB adapter? I'm probably going to go ahead and buy the iRig 2 midi adapter for this and just need to know if I need to buy the Apple adapter too. By the way- kudos for finally bringing this to us! I use my iPad on my stand for so many things and it was a waste to have to set up my laptop too.
Thanks,
Hunter
The iRig2 doesn't need any other adapter, but it's pricey. . .

Ok good, thanks. iRig comes with USB and Lightning plugs so wondered if it could stand alone with Lightning. It's $80 but it's $30 + shipping for the Apple USB adapter plus the Roland UM One at $40 + shipping so that's roughly the same price when you look at it that way. Or am I missing something?

I'd like to see a screenshot on an iPhone 6 (not 6 plus) to see how small the icons are, how usable it would be. Thanks. In any case, this is a great looking effort that makes me consider having an ipad too.

Brilliant stuff, Al. Kudos.

What's your policy going to be on updates? Free as you enhance, or pay-per-update situation?

Ok good, thanks. iRig comes with USB and Lightning plugs so wondered if it could stand alone with Lightning. It's $80 but it's $30 + shipping for the Apple USB adapter plus the Roland UM One at $40 + shipping so that's roughly the same price when you look at it that way. Or am I missing something?
Some cheaper lightning usb adapters also exist ;)

It seems like a fantastic tool indeed, especially for people playing live and who are staying away from the Axe FX II itself.

I must be honest, i won't purchase it. Not because of quality issue, but just because I don't have a smartphone myself (I want to stay free ;) ) , and only an old android tablet without android 6.0.

I hope for you taht the application will be a success :D. The Axe FX II needs people like you .
Thanks for sharing you talents with us

It seems like a fantastic tool indeed, especially for people playing live and who are staying away from the Axe FX II itself.

I must be honest, i won't purchase it. Not because of quality issue, but just because I don't have a smartphone myself (I want to stay free ;) ) , and only an old android tablet without android 6.0.

I hope for you taht the application will be a success :D. The Axe FX II needs people like you .
Thanks for sharing you talents with us
I may have an idea on how to add Android 4.4+ compatibility , but it will take some time . If one of you is an experimented Android dev please contact me ;)

Excellent. Can you post a screen shot of what you're describing? Thanks.
Here is my phone's screen. First picture is the grid, then once you click on a block you get the parameters screen.
Screenshot_2016-11-09-09-05-16[1].png Screenshot_2016-11-09-09-05-34[1].png

But your query also raised an idea for the next version, i'll probably add the option to get a fullscreen of parameters even if your screen is big enough for layout+parameters...

Back
Top Bottom