Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
This is great.
You know what could be even cooler? Wireless control.
Like, if there was some bluetooth dongle you could connect to the usb or midi ports, and then wirelessly adjust your axe with your phone or tablet. :)
or alternatively, if the axe fx is connected to a bluetooth compatible pc, that pc would connect to the phone via bluetooth, and then you could control it with a phone or a tablet....

This looks very impressive. Considering that ive almost bought a surface pro to have this type of functionality that i cant with my ipad air2, the price is jusitifed IMO.

This is great.
You know what could be cooler? Wireless control.
Like, if there was some bluetooth dongle you could connect to the usb port, and then wirelessly adjust your axe with your phone or tablet. :)
or alternatively, if the axe fx is connected to a bluetooth compatible pc, that pc would connect to the phone via bluetooth, and then you could control it with a phone or a tablet....
It exists, usb midi ota and midi ota. I haven't tested it yet though

I'll be trying it with this - http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MDBT01?product_id={product_id}&adpos=1o1&creative=55397965321&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKEAiAjIbBBRCitNvJ1o257WESJADpoUt0ZuCSQkG7KN97WtYRV-Zj8e-V-ReGmcJEvrOwzLyJVBoCYmzw_wcB

MDBT01-large.jpg

I will definitely get the iPad version, when it comes out

I use the Quiccosound Bluetooth->Midi devices with SetLIstMaker and my Ax8

16958379447_93ba098f3a.jpg

I hope they will work with FracPad as well - If they don't I already have the camera connection kit that I can use in a pinch :)

I will definitely get the iPad version, when it comes out

I use the Quiccosound Bluetooth->Midi devices with SetLIstMaker and my Ax8

16958379447_93ba098f3a.jpg

I hope they will work with FracPad as well - If they don't I already have the camera connection kit that I can use in a pinch :)
It won't, as said in the first post ax8 doesn't react to midi ports with sysex . . . Maybe fas can fix this, maybe not . . .

Back
Top Bottom