Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
The typical USB-bluetooth dongle put into the usb on the III will not work? I can't go wireless using the USB, right?
right, but you can with a MD-BT01 (so using the regular midi ports). Few functions will not work though, like sending a preset from the tablet to the AxeFx III, i guess it's an AxeFx III bug not accepting presets on midi ports...

It's on a Android 8.0 device...the BT01 will not work there? Besides that I want to use other midi gear as well so I would have to use a midi merge and a midi thru which means lots of cabling. That's why I prefer a USB connevtion.

It's on a Android 8.0 device...the BT01 will not work there? Besides that I want to use other midi gear as well so I would have to use a midi merge and a midi thru which means lots of cabling. That's why I prefer a USB connevtion.
It should yes, but only with MD-BT01 because UD-BT01 only works with AX8/FX8

I finally have a new iPad but also upgraded to the ax3, checking the App Store, fracpad 3 is $45; the upgrade option from fracpad1 to 3 is listed at $60! Is this an issue that will be fixed soon or just rotten apple behavior?

I finally have a new iPad but also upgraded to the ax3, checking the App Store, fracpad 3 is $45; the upgrade option from fracpad1 to 3 is listed at $60! Is this an issue that will be fixed soon or just rotten apple behavior?
Hi
I'm not responsible of the price asked : i tell Apple the price of the bundle and they compute what you need to pay. You probably had fracpad 1 at a very low price at the beginning or during an offer?
Or maybe you use a different apple id from when you bought fracpad 1 ?
Send me a pm we'll work this out ;)

Hello again! Will the FracPad III allow me to copy paste amps/effect blocks from one scene/preset to another? Thank you so much, been loving this app!!
Blessings

Hi
I'm not responsible of the price asked : i tell Apple the price of the bundle and they compute what you need to pay. You probably had fracpad 1 at a very low price at the beginning or during an offer?
Or maybe you use a different apple id from when you bought fracpad 1 ?
Send me a pm we'll work this out ;)
Hello again! Will the FracPad III allow me to copy paste amps/effect blocks from one scene/preset to another? Thank you so much, been loving this app!!
Blessings

FracPad III 3.10 is available !
- AxeFx III firmware 2.05 support
- Fixes III looper operating
- Fixes a random crash in cab blocks on specific iPad devices

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom