Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
FracPad 1.26 for Android is available : It fixes random crashes occuring on Android only
The crashes were implied by some new architecture introduced for future AxeFx III compatibility...

Reactions: Rex
Here is an update on AxeFx III compatibility development and future version :
- The new FracPad will be named FracPad III
- The current one will still exist as FracPad but will not get III compatibility
- Existing FracPad customers will have a small fee to pay to get FracPad III
- New customers will have the choice to buy the old FracPad if they don't need III compatibility or the new FracPad III
- FracPad III will be compatible with AX8/FX8/AxeFx II/XL/XL+ and III

So now the big question
1f642.png

Would you prefer FracPad III to be released as soon as basic functionalities are ok, even if some functionalities are missing, or wait everything is done to be released ?

I'm ready when you are :) will it work with the Yamaha Bluetooth>midi adapter for the III?
For now everything works except big data transfers like preset names or cab names, which is a problem... So i'm trying to find a workaround. If i don't, Bluetooth won't be supported

Wondering with FracPad III and AFXIII will we still be connection via midi or will this be able to communicate through USB? Meaning USB jack on the AFXIII.

ICON CONTEST !

I need a new icon for the app, but i'm really not a graphist :(
So i'll offer a free FracPad III on iOS or Android to the person who will create the best icon for FracPad III :) !

Back
Top Bottom