Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Hi AlGrenadine,
I'm trying to check out the Fracpad demo with my AX8. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 [SM-T900] running Android v5.1.1. I'm using a verfied good USB cable with an OTG adapter that is known good working with an external keyboard. When I launch Fracpad on my Android I get the error meassage ' Unfortunately, Fracpad has stopped.'. Any suggestions???

Hi AlGrenadine,
I'm trying to check out the Fracpad demo with my AX8. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 [SM-T900] running Android v5.1.1. I'm using a verfied good USB cable with an OTG adapter that is known good working with an external keyboard. When I launch Fracpad on my Android I get the error meassage ' Unfortunately, Fracpad has stopped.'. Any suggestions???
I'm afraid it's not compatible then.
Try to install a lineage os maybe?

When I update FracPad on my iPad (iPad 4, iOS 10.3.3) I get the message "Would you like to download the latest compatible version? This version of FracPad is not suitable for this device". When I open FracPad after updating it says version 1.17 instead of 1.20. Remove app and re-install didn't help. Any idea?
1.21 is out, can you try it?
I specified it to be compatible with ios10 so if it doesn't work you'll have to contact Apple to know why

1.21 is out, can you try it?
I specified it to be compatible with ios10 so if it doesn't work you'll have to contact Apple to know why
Installed the new version on my old iPad (ios 10.3.3) - problem still exists. It installed v1.17 instead of v1.21.
After updating on my new iPad (ios 11.4) Fracpad says that v1.20 is installed, not 1.21...

Installed the new version on my old iPad (ios 10.3.3) - problem still exists. It installed v1.17 instead of v1.21.
After updating on my new iPad (ios 11.4) Fracpad says that v1.20 is installed, not 1.21...
Thanks
I think i know why... The framework now only supports 64 bits cpu. Your old iPad is probably 32 bits

Long time question and maybe answered before but can’t find it anywhere: after I edit a preset on my Fx-8 with Fracpad and go to the next preset the edited version stays on the screen. How can I change to another preset without saving the changes?

Long time question and maybe answered before but can’t find it anywhere: after I edit a preset on my Fx-8 with Fracpad and go to the next preset the edited version stays on the screen. How can I change to another preset without saving the changes?
If it stays on the old preset then you have communication issues, check your cable and the logfile

Bug confirmed
Fix asap

Hi AlGrenadine,
Thank you for offering to look at my fracpad_log.txt file. No need. This is the 2nd audio control app I need that my Samsung will not support. I just ordered an Ipad Air 2 refurb. Do you have a recommended 'most solid' version of IOS for the Ipad Air 2 working with FracPad?

Hi AlGrenadine,
Thank you for offering to look at my fracpad_log.txt file. No need. This is the 2nd audio control app I need that my Samsung will not support. I just ordered an Ipad Air 2 refurb. Do you have a recommended 'most solid' version of IOS for the Ipad Air 2 working with FracPad?
ios10 is enough and faster than ios11

Back
Top Bottom