Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Thanks for the quick reply. Yes I know, some say the manuals are just listing of UI design errors.

Okay, the problem was that I had mixed up a single preset .syx file with one that had many presets (that's why I got an error message before). Single presets open fine (thank you), nice addition would be if one could audition multiple preset .syx files.

Great app overall, thanks for it!
Good idea, i'll see if it can be done easily

Hey! I just downloaded it and I’m using it with my ax8. I’m trying to set up performance mode but the button is grayed out. I’ve entered a set list in the song list

Hey Al: Is FracPad still available? I cannot find "FracPad" on the Google Play store (searched from a tablet, cell phone, and from the PC).

Je t'aime toujours Al !
Ben oui, faut le dire parfois, pis c'était la saint valentin...
Tes apps sont vraiment un ajout inestimable à l'axefx

Loving the custom screen export/import! Makes it so much easier to use fracpad between my devices. Thanks :)
Trying to get the visual metronome to work. It's just showing up as blank expect a brief flash when adding it to the custom screen grid. Enabling the metronome doesn't seem to effect it.

Loving the custom screen export/import! Makes it so much easier to use fracpad between my devices. Thanks :)
Trying to get the visual metronome to work. It's just showing up as blank expect a brief flash when adding it to the custom screen grid. Enabling the metronome doesn't seem to effect it.
You have to activate "send realtime sysex" on your axefx3. Then it will only work on midi ports, not usb

I'm having a hell of the time with Fracpad all of the sudden. Crashing and non responsive after a few minutes of use. I deleted and updated but same problem. Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom