Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Hello,
I have a problem with yamaha MD-BT01. when I connect it to the axe fx II it doesn't give a signal at all. Led diode doesnt bright. Should i have other power suppy or maybe should I use yamaha UD-BT01?. I have iPad and i need use iPad with Fracpad.

Hello,
I have a problem with yamaha MD-BT01. when I connect it to the axe fx II it doesn't give a signal at all. Led diode doesnt bright. Should i have other power suppy or maybe should I use yamaha UD-BT01?. I have iPad and i need use iPad with Fracpad.
Hi,
Which fasDevice do you want to connect?

Hello,

I have started using Fracpad on my laptop. I have to say that it is really amazing, it works much more fluid than AxeEdit for me, specially since most of my presets are above 80% cpu. It makes me even consider getting a tablet to try it with a touch screen.
@AlGrenadine thank you so much for putting all this effort into this piece of software, I am a former computer enginneer and I completely appreciate the amount of work you acheived for such a great result !

I also have a wish for the desktop version : is there any way you could implement shortcuts for selecting scenes and channels?
This would be speed up my workflow a lot, specially when needed to assign a certain channel block through multiple scenes.
If we could have all scenes mapped to keys F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8 and channel to A,B,C,D keys this would be awesome.
What do you think?

Hello,

I have started using Fracpad on my laptop. I have to say that it is really amazing, it works much more fluid than AxeEdit for me, specially since most of my presets are above 80% cpu. It makes me even consider getting a tablet to try it with a touch screen.
@AlGrenadine thank you so much for putting all this effort into this piece of software, I am a former computer enginneer and I completely appreciate the amount of work you acheived for such a great result !

I also have a wish for the desktop version : is there any way you could implement shortcuts for selecting scenes and channels?
This would be speed up my workflow a lot, specially when needed to assign a certain channel block through multiple scenes.
If we could have all scenes mapped to keys F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8 and channel to A,B,C,D keys this would be awesome.
What do you think?
Thanks,
As this software is basically aimed for tablets, there is no shortcuts management
But it could be done

Last edited:
@AlGrenadine
I want to buy Fracpad from the AppStore, but my iPad is not supported.
I have a 2012 iPad (gen3) with software version 9.3.5 which I cannot upgrade since a while.
Can I buy an older Fracpad version that supports my iPad's software?

@AlGrenadine
I have a 2012 iPad (gen3) with software version 9.3.5 which I cannot upgrade since a while.
I'm not responsible of this... Unfortunately Apple handles things for all of us, like a dictatorial company it is...
Apple decided 32 bits devices wouldn't be supported anymore and nobody can go against this...

@AlGrenadine
I guess i could add you to betatesting team and then you'd be able to download an older version...
But the problem is you'd be facing bugs which have been fixed since

Alex,
Samsung has given me an update on the OS and now it gives me a hard time with USB audio.

Normaly i could use backing tracks through the AxeFX 2/3 with FracPadIII running. Now with the new OS, this doesnt work anymore. I have done some research and even tried other software to play USB audio with different drivers that do work (Audio evolution mobile paid version with eXtream driver) , i guess the driver with FPIII is working for me?
Does the logfile give you any clues?

Hardware: S10+ , Axe-FX III, USB connected.

Remon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191215-205359.jpg
    Screenshot_20191215-205359.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 3
Alex,
Samsung has given me an update on the OS and now it gives me a hard time with USB audio.

Normaly i could use backing tracks through the AxeFX 2/3 with FracPadIII running. Now with the new OS, this doesnt work anymore. I have done some research and even tried other software to play USB audio with different drivers that do work (Audio evolution mobile paid version with eXtream driver) , i guess the driver with FPIII is working for me?
Does the logfile give you any clues?

Hardware: S10+ , Axe-FX III, USB connected.

Remon
I'm sorry but if it worked before updating and isn't working anymore then thr update is culprit...
Hence FracPad has nothing to do with usb audio...

I guess i could add you to betatesting team and then you'd be able to download an older version...
But the problem is you'd be facing bugs which have been fixed since

Thanks for your fast response AlGrenadine!
I'm fine with the bugs. I will be using the fracpad at home or rehearsel anyway before even thinking of using it for gigs.
So it sounds like a solution to me.
How do we proceed? What should I do? How much do I pay you?

Sorry if this was asked. I did search but came up either empty with a ton to sift through...
When adding or moving a block in FracPad III, how do you connect/reconnect them?
I am using the BT wireless connection.

Back
Top Bottom