Four bread and butter amps with which to demo guitars and pedals on Youtube (something I do a lot). You might find them useful too.

Preset d/l: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7898

Two FM3 Presets in just one week from Burgs... I feel spoiled... Awesome! Thanks Burgs!! We love 'em - Keep 'em coming... Would love to hear you take on some Jimmy Page tones. Hard guy to emulate... Lots of tones, Lots of effects... Could be a 4 amp Preset? I recall seeing Jimmy with 2 Marshalls, 1 Orange, and a 1 Hi-Watt on stage with him... Thanks again Burgs, you're vids and presets make life THAT much better!

Two FM3 Presets in just one week from Burgs... I feel spoiled... Awesome! Thanks Burgs!! We love 'em - Keep 'em coming... Would love to hear you take on some Jimmy Page tones. Hard guy to emulate... Lots of tones, Lots of effects... Could be a 4 amp Preset? I recall seeing Jimmy with 2 Marshalls, 1 Orange, and a 1 Hi-Watt on stage with him... Thanks again Burgs, you're vids and presets make life THAT much better!

Don't overthink the Page thing. You can do it all with the SLP model and a guitar with humbuckers. Tweak to taste.

Was just setting up my FM3 for an audition, and ran across this preset. Extraordinarily good! I know I'm a little late to the party, but THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom