Found something amusing on Musician's Friend

Oversight or pure genius... that link will probably go viral and a gazillion people will look at that bass.

Reactions: DLM
Oversight or pure genius... that link will probably go viral and a gazillion people will look at that bass.

I'm actually planning to buy the black, single pickup version. I was just looking around at the others and happened to spot that. Gonna sell my Brian May Red Special guitar to get the money for it. Just need to stop being lazy and get it listed for sale. Just hope that when I do buy the one I'm getting, it doesn't come strung like that one. ;)

for me the link opens as MXR carbon copy delay.

I have no idea why it would open to that. The link is correct. Weird. Anyway, here's a pic of what I found amusing. This is the actual stock image of the bass on the Musician's Friend website. :)

download.png

The link took me to a guitar case..
next time i click the link i got a 8 string guitar
i just tried again, lol.. now i got guitar pickups
Strange, the link goes right to the Music Man bass for me. A lot of people had the chance to fix that including the photographer, the graphic designer who prepped the images, the web designer, marketing geniuses... I guess Musician's Friend (GC) is not hiring very detail oriented people or people that know anything about instruments!

Reactions: DLM
Back
Top Bottom