• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Fortin Meshuggah

mnemonic

Inspired
This guy did a video tonematching the sound from the Nameless plugin, he did a pretty good job too, the patch is pretty cool.

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Having spent quite a lot of time with that plugin (I did the cabinet section after all) I have to say that my settings are the complete opposite to what this video has. If I would have to compare an amp sim to this it would probably be the Friedman 2018 C45 with it's mid knob extremely low.

Here's my video showing some of the tones:

symphx

Fractal Fanatic
Having spent quite a lot of time with that plugin (I did the cabinet section after all) I have to say that my settings are the complete opposite to what this video has. If I would have to compare an amp sim to this it would probably be the Friedman 2018 C45 with it's mid knob extremely low.

Here's my video showing some of the tones:
THIS IS WHAT IVE ASKED THE AXE FX HAS IN THE CAB SECTION!

symphx

Fractal Fanatic
This guy did a video tonematching the sound from the Nameless plugin, he did a pretty good job too, the patch is pretty cool.

This patch was awesome. Since I dont like the latest firmware and use an axe 2 I substituted a Freidman BE and used all his settings. His Ir and eq combinations are incredible, opened my eyes to more bass different ways of getting high gain! Just awesome. Fire it up with a mesa modern red and more also!

Beddez

Had the idea to make a tonematch from the plugin - it's possible to use an recorded audiotrack from Logic - therefore thanks to mention the Friedman HBE 2018 C45.
Still thinking how to set up de prop form.

Beddez

Had the idea to make a tonematch from the plugin - it's possible to use an recorded audiotrack from Logic - therefore thanks to mention the Friedman HBE 2018 C45.
Still thinking how to set up de prop form.
Thought I was still in the III wishlist... sorry II-guys.

Top Bottom