Forgive the question, but...

Doc Rock

Inspired
I've searched, and can only find either nothing, or confusing information.

Is there a way that my FC-12 (hooked into an Axe Fx3 via FASLink) can be set to ALWAYS start up in Default-2 Mode - SCENES?

It always starts up in mode 1 - presets, and I have to do the heel-toe rocking thing every time, to put it into Scenes mode, which is where I always want it.

Running latest Axe-Edit, latest Fx3 firmware (12.12), and have a whole load of Burgs and AustinBuddy's presets, each with multiple scenes, which is where I always want it to be. But every time the FC-12 is powered up, it is in Preset mode, and while the heel-toe rocking is not a major deal breaker, it is just nuisance value. Surely there's some way to tell the system that I ALWAYS want it to fire up in Scenes mode?

The "modes" you're talking about are actually called ladies. You can set the startup layout in the Setup menu.

If I knew how to set a startup mode for ladies, my life would be much easier...! ;)

Which Setup menu are you referring to? Is this on the front panel of the Fx3, or in Axe Edit in the FC Controllers bit?

If I knew how to set a startup mode for ladies, my life would be much easier...! ;)

Which Setup menu are you referring to? Is this on the front panel of the Fx3, or in Axe Edit in the FC Controllers bit?

To reply to myself, in case anyone else is wondering the same thing - I found the answer after I RTFM....

"LAYOUTS & SWITCHES
STARTUP LAYOUTS
Each connected FC Controller has its own default layout which loads automatically when you power on. You can change the default layout as follows. SET DEFAULT LAYOUTS:On the Axe-Fx III, open the “Devices” page of the FC Controllers menu under SETUP.Use the C knob or NAV buttons and VALUE wheel to set the desired default layout.You can also manually change the current layout on any unit using this page."

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Not gonna lie, I laughed pretty hard at this one.
Sh*t!

My daughter has her leaner's permit. So she drives herself to work, but I'm there in the passenger seat. She was driving tonight and, idiot that I am, I tried to post using my phone on a bumpy road. I fixed at least half a dozen bump-induced typos in that post, but I missed that one.

Fixed it...

Back
Top Bottom