Forget the XL! You want THIS...

And beware of the "Symphony of Horror" preset. It's only usable at night, because in direct sunlight it will crumble your Axe-FX SV into dust! :D
Let alone the 10 times as loud switch-off pop!!

So you would not find my Clark Kent special edition amusing either....

I am humbled. Note to self: work on crystal knobs...

If you want a worthwhile project that applies to our interests…I am drawing a "fantasy foot pedal" in a more crude drawing application. When I'm done with it I'll pass it to you and see what you can do with it. (if interested)
I'm doing this for fun, but you never know, somebody might pick-up on the design concept and actually DO IT.

I'm game. Send PM with details when you're ready.

FYI - Oak burns in the bowels of hell.

Yes, that occurred to me while putting the ad together. But this is, um, Satanic Oak! Yeah, that's it!

So Nick and JMA ... how did you folks do your renderings of the SV and CK models? :)

For this model, I just used the built-in ray trace option in Inventor. Autodesk has a separate application called Showcase for when you want to get in depth with model presentation. I haven't played with it yet. Not enough hours in the day.

Yes, I'm getting that too. Apparently, my free web host frowns on linking images from external websites. Click my sig to go to my website and you'll see a new link for it there. You may also have to hit F5 to refresh.

Yes, I'm getting that too. Apparently, my free web host frowns on linking images from external websites. Click my sig to go to my website and you'll see a new link for it there. You may also have to hit F5 to refresh.
Ummm... It's a single pixel. Is that the joke?

Hmm, some folks still having problems. Try this uploaded version.

Attachments

• flyer.jpg
    flyer.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom