Forget the XL! You want THIS...

Mocking a product that really doesn't exist would have been funny…BUT…I doubt Cliff and the FAS team will find any humor in this.

Mocking a product that really doesn't exist would have been funny…BUT…I doubt Cliff and the FAS team will find any humor in this.

I went back and forth on whether to post this or not. I wasn't sure how it would be received and I wouldn't have been surprised if it was deleted simply from using the FAS logo without express written permission from Fractal. My original intention was simply to model the Axe-Fx to get additional experience with a 3D application I'm learning (Autodesk Inventor.) Then I thought it would be cool to do some modifications, wood grain finish, ridged knobs, etc. Not that I care about such things, but I was a little surprised it only got 7 likes in 400 views. I guess guitar musicians are generally more serious than they let on and are not easily swayed by parody or satire. ;)

I went back and forth on whether to post this or not. I wasn't sure how it would be received and I wouldn't have been surprised if it was deleted simply from using the FAS logo without express written permission from Fractal. My original intention was simply to model the Axe-Fx to get additional experience with a 3D application I'm learning (Autodesk Inventor.) Then I thought it would be cool to do some modifications, wood grain finish, ridged knobs, etc. Not that I care about such things, but I was a little surprised it only got 7 likes in 400 views. I guess guitar musicians are generally more serious than they let on and are not easily swayed by parody or satire. ;)

I think that you did a pretty good job, and even the marketing-text is veeeery professional, ok, you will burn in hell for this,.....but....all the fine chicks and Rockstars are there, so why not? See ya there......

Andy alias
funkstation777 (the neighbour of the beast)

I loved it! :D I'm sure Cliff and company got a good chuckle out of it too. Too bad you have to second guess yourself...I thought it was hilarious.

Bah, I think it's funny! Not all those thread viewers bothered to click the link. You would have got more likes if you had posted the image itself instead of just the URL. Click mechanics.

axe-fx_sv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom