For those who have tried both... Shure PSM 900 or Sennheiser EW 300 G3?

I have the sennheiser G3. they are well built but I feel they have too much noise. I have been unhappy with the sound quality. I bought a new shure unit but have not tried it yet. Shure products do seem to fall apart fairly easily. at least my wireless mic did.

i used basically every product in the market as my job is project audio system for fixed installation and tours and owned personally an audio technical m3 a psm900 a psm300 .... the best product imho is the ivm4500 akg...less amount of drops ...a very pleasant frequency range (when supported from a good earbud ) and a very usable and musical dsp by dbx .... good eq very good space design options.... not liked to much the compression and the limiter ( but I think is totally personal ... because I don t like to play with a "studio" compression feel)

I have a PSM900 and honestly have tons of issues with it. I constantly get drop outs and its just been a pretty unfavorable experience the entier time ive had it. I try to chalk it up with just crappy power in the venues ive been at and the sound quality being poor because of the buds, but i also am just still trying to adjust to having IEMs vs loud booming amps and drums blaring in my ears.

I generally like Shure in-ears. I'm not a fan of wireless if it can be avoided at all.

Back
Top Bottom