For those that sold your Ultra

Hi,

Good question actually (would have loved to benefit from that poll before selling my Ultra):

I recently sold mine for ~USD 1900 (incl shipping to the UK). That being said, it was a good deal for the guy as well: I sold the Axe Fx with the Midisport Anniversary 2x2. Furthermore the fan had been replaced professionally so that the unit went from quite noisy to completely silent. So all in all, it was a fair price for both parties.

But now, I found myself without any Axe Fx, and it is painful to refresh every morning the fractal store page to discover the same 'not available' message...

Just bought an Ultra from the States for $1600! Lol at the aussies that got into a bidding war on an Ultra that went for $2300 on Aus Ebay!

I put my Ultra up on e-Bay the other day with no reserve and it's got one bid so far at $1200 with a few days left to go. There are 40 people watching it though so I'm sure that there will be a flood of bids in the last seconds and we'll let the chips fall where they may.

My goal is $1500, anything more is nice.

And it's extremely stressful because I love the thing, but Scott knows why I'm selling it to upgrade. Let's just say that circumstances here have changed for me a bit and the wife insisted that I treat myself as a reward for years of hard work. Yes she is awesome and knows how hard I've worked to reach a specific goal and out of everything that I could possibly reward myself for this was at the top of the list.

It would have been really nice though if I didn't have to buy a gift for myself though. :razz

the wife insisted that I treat myself as a reward for years of hard work. Yes she is awesome and knows how hard I've worked to reach a specific goal and out of everything that I could possibly reward myself for this was at the top of the list.
Not to mention being your THOUSANDTH post. Congrats!

Shasha,

That was my goal as well ($1,500)...and I got exactly that as my Ebay auction just ended. Now I have to figure out if I'm selling anything else or just letting it ride!

Not to mention being your THOUSANDTH post. Congrats!
Yeah the 1000th post was a huge goal as well. :razz

As for the cause of the real good news at home I got promoted at work which is a huge deal because it should have happened 2 years ago and I just barely missed out and then last year I had tons of medical issues that I've been working hard to get over. I was just happy to be feeling better these days and while I thought that I was in a good position to be selected it was a nice surprise.

Shasha,

That was my goal as well ($1,500)...and I got exactly that as my Ebay auction just ended. Now I have to figure out if I'm selling anything else or just letting it ride!
Yeah, I'm kind of wondering the same thing. It's not really a matter of the money, it's the principle if that makes any sense. I try really hard to keep my hobby here in check and do pretty well of selling stuff before bringing new stuff into the mix. I've got a few guitars that I could probably find one to sell to pay for the rest, but to be quite frank I really like the selection I have right now. If I had like 8 strats or something that would be an easy choice, but each guitar kind of fills its own spot and there isn't any redundancy. And I know that anything I sold off would be instant GAS for a replacement.

To the guys that want 1500.... you will be fine. I was watching a few and they went for 1700. Intl shipping is the key.

Back
Top Bottom