For those people looking to buy a new FM3...my positive experiences.

johnnyspys

Inspired
About two weeks ago I was looking to purchases an FM3. I have never bought from Fractal and I had heard there was a wait list several months ago. I noticed the FM3 at a show I saw the other day and decided to look into buying one after the incredible sounds I heard coming from it. Of course I looked on Reverb and ebay and the prices were much higher than direct. I emailed Fractal about the wait time (because why else would people try to sell an FM3 for $1499 an up?

Fractal replied in less than a day saying they were ready to go. The website said between 3-5 business days.
I decided to order on Wednesday night paying the cheapest shipping as was suggested by Fractal because of shipping time issues due to the current state of shipping. I got an update that it was shipped the next day and five minutes ago I got an update from UPS saying I should get it Saturday.

I just have to say, this is some seriously fast customer service and I for one have been blown away. I can't wait to spend hours in the studio tomorrow creating new sounds for my band's set list.
Thanks fractal!

Last edited:
About two weeks ago I was looking to purchases an FM3. I have never bought from Fractal and I had heard there was a wait list several months ago. I noticed the FM3 at a show I saw the other day and decided to look into buying one after the incredible sounds I heard coming from it. Of course I looked on Reverb and ebay and the prices were much higher than direct. I emailed Fractal about the wait time (because why else would people try to sell an FM3 for $1499 an up?

Fractal replied in less than a day saying they were ready to go. The website said between 3-5 business days.
I decided to order on Wednesday night paying the cheapest shipping as was suggested by Fractal because of shipping time issues due to the current state of shipping. I got an update that it was shipped the next day and five minutes ago I got an update from UPS saying I should get it Saturday.

I just have to say, this is some seriously fast customer service and I for one have been blown away. I can wait to spend hours in the studio tomorrow creating new sounds for my band's set list.
Thanks fractal!
Mine came to Canada just as fast.

It is the best piece of gear available. All in all considered. Even the tuner is so good that it makes a very bad guitar sound OK. Not to mention what a well setup instrument sounds thru FM3.
It is a bit difficult to define what makes the difference. It is the Fractal thing or whatever, secret circuits. Anyway, very happy FM3 user here. Playing at home mostly, recording guitar music. 30+ years of played and learning new things every day.

Ordered mine on a Friday night, had the unit in my hands the following Thursday - in Canada.
Awesome service by FAS!
Yours was slow.
I ordered mine Thursday night and had it (in Canada) Monday afternoon.
Probably because FAS didn’t get the order till Monday in your case.

Yeah, the order was processed on Monday and shipped out the same day. Delivery was initially expected Wed, but then changed to Thursday. For shipping inside Canada, this is really fast 😁

Back
Top Bottom