For those not on Facebook

From someone who works in cloud software (browser based), this is much more difficult to implement and support because there are so many more extraneous variables than the native alternative. Trust that this is the right decision.

Many pros and cons to browser based apps vs. native apps.

But what a shock, that there is already consternation based on good news from Matt.

I knew as soon as I reverted back to v7 fw that the new AE and v10 would come soon. Maybe that was my strategy??? Leave your umbrella at home and the chances of rain increase significantly.

Or in my case, put my skiing equipment outside on the stairs, and watch the snow rain away :)

ha, when i read M@'s facebook, i was like "Sweet, sounds good" Then I went back to playing guitar. I forgot to get angry about not having AE.

Matt posted this a few hours ago, interesting

M@ here... Just got to spend an hour playing through the latest version of Axe-Fx II 10.0 beta. WOW is all I can say. Now the models based on Fender and Vox type amps are just ~SO~ good. MIMIC=WOW.....

I see that Matt is no different than Cliff:

img5216xr.jpg

:mrgreen

Not that anyone wants to hear this, but I still remember Axe Ultra videos by Pete Thorn, Mark Day and others that sound way better than anything I can do on FW 9 or the upcoming 10 for that matter. I know, it's the player, not the gear, but it puts things into perspective for me at least. Not that I'm not looking forward to FW10 and AE, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom