1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

FS For Sale: EBMM Music Man JP12 BFR Petrucci (Europe)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Tomislav Ivkovic, Mar 31, 2019.

1. #1 Tomislav Ivkovic, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 7:21 AM
    Tomislav Ivkovic

Tomislav Ivkovic
    Expand Collapse
    New here

Hi everybody!
    It was a tough decision, but I decided to let go my beauty.
    Guitar is in Zagreb, Croatia.
    Guitar is IMHO perfect, but I prefer a personal pickup if possible, because I would want to try for myself before buying something like that.
    As I travel a lot, feel free to contact me to check if there is more convenient location to meet.
    Shipping via DHL or other carrier is possible upon payment via Paypal, Bitcoin, or bank transfer, as per buyers preference.

Including luxury BFR case and case candy
    Near mint condition

Mods:
    -Volume pot replaced with Gibson's due to cracking (low friction pot, works as charm)
    -Push-Pull on tone pot originally is engaged only in middle position - now works in all 3 thus providing 6 instead of 4 different pickup configurations.
    Done by professional technician who is musician, premium amp builder and with university degree in electronics.

Price: 2500-- EUR + shipping

Official description:
    EBMM Ernie Ball Music Man JP12 BFR John Petrucci
    Signature John Petrucci guitar with premium tonewoods and components
    Unique body design incorporates a basswood body with a mahogany center block topped with maple
    Mahogany neck sports an ebony fretboard with a 20" radius
    DiMarzio John Petrucci signature Crunch Lab and LiquiFire pickups
    Custom-designed tremolo with piezo pickup for expressive playing with reliable performance
    Locking tuners offer tuning stability and easy string changes
    Stainless steel frets will last a lifetime

Youtube:
    v=6VZEa8O1Hns
    v=6FLuOL-Kn2U

2. Tomislav Ivkovic

Tomislav Ivkovic
    Expand Collapse
    New here

Bump:

Price update: 2.500 EUR